Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is 500 bucks a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the salesman told me today while I was waiting for a 10k mi check up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Actually, it should only cost you $365.97. Maybe the $500 a piece includes tires. But I doubt that, since a salesman will quote you the dealer asking price. The lower figure I quoted you is the wholesale cost (I believe).

chromaplast... how come you need new rims? And how many do you need? I have one that is practically new (a 1/4" nick - barely noticeable) that I would part for real cheap.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
you should ask the service or parts department. Usually Sales department will quote you higher so they can get comission

·
2,909 Posts
Got mine for $388 a piece. Had and boo boo.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I went to Hoffman Lexus in Hartford CT and I have a printed part listing for all the wheels.

The 16 they quoted as $335.
17 Graphite Polished $450
17 Normal Finish $375
17 Chrome $550

If you want a copy of this for leverage purposes, just ask, i'll mail one to you.
500 Seems pretty high.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Chromaplast.

If I were you, I would put out a "wanted post" on this forum page. There are a lot of people putting on 18" wheels that might want to sell their stock 17s. I picked up 4 - 17" rims and Potenza tires for a real good price. They were practically new (130 miles on them).

ELS

·
Registered
176 Posts
chromaplast and smith, have u guys try toothpaste on the scratch area? the toothpaste made the scratch less visible. give it a try, hope dis help

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i don't think the bids are for each, i think they're for a whole set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
HyperMKIV
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing