Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is 500 bucks a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the salesman told me today while I was waiting for a 10k mi check up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Actually, it should only cost you $365.97. Maybe the $500 a piece includes tires. But I doubt that, since a salesman will quote you the dealer asking price. The lower figure I quoted you is the wholesale cost (I believe).

chromaplast... how come you need new rims? And how many do you need? I have one that is practically new (a 1/4" nick - barely noticeable) that I would part for real cheap.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
you should ask the service or parts department. Usually Sales department will quote you higher so they can get comission

·
2,909 Posts
Got mine for $388 a piece. Had and boo boo.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I went to Hoffman Lexus in Hartford CT and I have a printed part listing for all the wheels.

The 16 they quoted as $335.
17 Graphite Polished $450
17 Normal Finish $375
17 Chrome $550

If you want a copy of this for leverage purposes, just ask, i'll mail one to you.
500 Seems pretty high.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Chromaplast.

If I were you, I would put out a "wanted post" on this forum page. There are a lot of people putting on 18" wheels that might want to sell their stock 17s. I picked up 4 - 17" rims and Potenza tires for a real good price. They were practically new (130 miles on them).

ELS

·
Registered
176 Posts
chromaplast and smith, have u guys try toothpaste on the scratch area? the toothpaste made the scratch less visible. give it a try, hope dis help

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i don't think the bids are for each, i think they're for a whole set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts