Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it anyones on here? its a bad ass ride, not a big fan of the graphics, but it flows with the purple lip on the wheels. I dont have a scanner and I cant find the article on the website, but its worth checkin out

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
I didn't have the time to pick it up this morning.

Reactions: ElusiveIS

·
Registered
694 Posts
wow....997rwhp. That....is...insane. I wonder what all the 1000hp supra owners are saying. "crap! Your telling me that I could have bought a lexus...sat 3 girls in my car...and still make 1000hp????"

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
THAT IS I!!!!

car goes through changes ALLL the time, the purple was hot for a few months last summer and when i did that shoot around x mas i took um off shortly after...

those who say it at tuner wars in feb, saw it supre clean with just some vinyl on the rear window

thanks for the comments guys and the article is GREAT!!!!

cant wait for the next get together!!!!

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THAT IS I!!!!

car goes through changes ALLL the time, the purple was hot for a few months last summer and when i did that shoot around x mas i took um off shortly after...

those who say it at tuner wars in feb, saw it supre clean with just some vinyl on the rear window

thanks for the comments guys and the article is GREAT!!!!

cant wait for the next get together!!!!
sweet man, very nice. congrats on the cover!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Congrats Ryan!

I saw your car at HIN Miami 2 years ago, and it is totally different now, you must change it more often than you change your underwear. :lol:

Post up the scans when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Absolutely amazing IS! Great job Ryan, your car is truly a beast! :)
thanks a lot guys, and if u click the links in the upper posts the scans are on fanatics site...

and yes i change it a lot!!! but that is slowly coming to the end, im doing my last changes now and thats it for this car... buying a house next year and gonna mod that!!!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Shheessh! Saw the car on the isfanantcs forums and have to say....."1000hp?? Are you kidding me?" Damn thats just a badass there! Nice work man. Wish I had the dough to do something like that....

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Awesome!!! :approve: :approve: :approve: Congrats! on the article, Ryan. :cool: Are you sure that the mod'n is winding down.....:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Awesome!!! :approve: :approve: :approve: Congrats! on the article, Ryan. :cool: Are you sure that the mod'n is winding down.....:popcorn:

yea man... but this last set is stuff is SICK SICK SICK... very rare parts, took amost 5-6 months to get some of the stuff that will be on the car... all by mid may hopefully

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
a thousand horsepower? wow.. You dont drive that daily do you?

nah no way, i take my car to a lot of shows etc... i used to drive it a lot until i crashed it and almost killed me and my ex back in october 05... now when i use it, its just for fun on the weekend or something, im taking it to HIN DC next weekend!!!

btw, can someone post up the scans form the fanatics site to this site?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
beat me to the linx.

Great ride...Good job.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts