Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Ill be leaving with my gf to la this coming tuesday, we will only be there for a day, but since I dont really know much about the roads in la, I am hoping that someone could pinpoint a good location on a gasoline station that sells 100 octane or higher (perhaps along the way from the bay's direction)

I will have my 5 gallon container filled with the 100 octane from the bay before we leave, but Im just still kinda worried that they wont be enough.

*yes I could run with 91, but I just want to stay on the safe side :) *

Thanks
Alvin

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Stage 1, you should be fine with 91 octane. At $4.50 a gallon that's gonna be an expensive trip on gas alone. Or with your 5 gallon container, just mix it with 91 octane to get a higher octane rating. But if you're set on 100 octane gas then here's the site.

http://www.schube.com/racegas.html

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DL said:
Stage 1, you should be fine with 91 octane. At $4.50 a gallon that's gonna be an expensive trip on gas alone. Or with your 5 gallon container, just mix it with 91 octane to get a higher octane rating. But if you're set on 100 octane gas then here's the site.

http://www.schube.com/racegas.html
wow, thanks for the site DL :)
i am not planning to go all the way with 100, usually just kinda mix them around to 93 or higher

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
CDW
562-423-4346
ask for Levi
100 race gas for about $3.00 a gallon
he is closed on mondays but will open on tuesday
located in N. Long beach off 91 fwy

·
Registered
604 Posts
You can also try an Alliance station in San Fernando valley which is easily accessible from 101 freeway. They sell 101 octane for about $3.99/gallon.
Alliance Gas
20901 Vanowen St
Canoga Park (818) 347-5281
CA 91303.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts