Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
rip one out of the headunit pins. done. money please.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rip one out of the headunit pins. done. money please.
get me one of yours and ill give you the money

Ballenger Motorsports - High Performance Electronics

pretty easy to match up by picture and wire gauge

Ballenger Motorsports - High Performance Electronics
I found some delphi ones for the stuff I needed on my car so look through there too
ive been trying to match them up to pictures but i havent been able to find one with the 2 pieces sticking up. im talking about these. i believe thats what hold them into the connector

you f'd this one up. lol
if your good you could try and solder some wire to that end.
i know :( i tried to solder it before and it just ripped right out. so i kinda want to find a new one

·
Premium Member
11,198 Posts
didnt want to order a whole new harness, its probably pretty expensive for that. but if worse comes to worse thats what ill have to do. i still need a part number for that though
They can help you. Just go in and tell them I need this harness located here that serves this function; and they can get the part number. That's their job.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Home » Shop » Connectors / Harnesses » Delphi / Packard » Terminals » GM Delphi / Packard - Metripack 280 Tangless Female Terminal (20-18 gauge)

Not sure, but it looks pretty close

this second link shows the 10-12 gauge version but has a different picture angle...
its def not the 10-12 gauge one. but that is the closest anyone has shown me or that ive seen yet. i might buy a couple to see. you might be the winner of the $10 :)

did anyone get there 10 bucks? lol
and no one has got the $10 yet still up for grabs if you can show me the exact one.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
the only issue i see is if you get a new pin, that the harness is so messed up that it wont clip into its home. other option is to get some hot glue strip the wire shove it in and hot glue it into its spot. i dont recommend this but if you cant find anything else it will work...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.