Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the dayam rear windshield.. its SO HARD to clean the bottom area where the speakers are and the 3rd brake light.. i try to squeeze my fingers in there with a small towel and i can never get it clean.. i've given up on that section..it will remain dirty forever.. sorry..had to vent.. it just pisses me off that they designed that section so poorly..

if you have a led light on a spoiler..can you remove the 3rd brake light? this might make it a little easier to clean in there...

·
Registered
295 Posts
lets talk about the word ANAL. Now previously I was told that I weas tyhe most anal person with my car. Now that same person is going beyond my analness and becoming a hiporcrit....

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol... shut it.. im not half as anal as you!!!! but i'll admit to being partially anal... i just hate having a clean ass ride.. and see all that scum thats collected at the bottom of the rear windshield.. well, now that i have a solution..i won't have to worry bout that anymore

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
this is the solution...a microcloth wrapped around wood a ruler use a rubber band to hold the cloth in place it works wonders.

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
The headrest lift right out. It still doesnt help much for cleaning the window. This is one of the worst cars for applying window film to because of the angle and the rear speaker grilles in the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts