Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm new here. i was just wondering what the IS300 runs stock on the 1/4 and what it would run with intake and exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
14.9 for the manual, a search will be necessary for more detail



hoopster240 said:
Hi i'm new here. i was just wondering what the IS300 runs stock on the 1/4 and what it would run with intake and exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,823 Posts
matt is 300 said:
what about a 1/8 mile with srt r-ecu intake and a hks hiper exhaust any ideas
anyone know how fast you can reverse out of a parking lot? TIA
btw, using NOS. thanks again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
mr who said:
matt is 300 said:
what about a 1/8 mile with srt r-ecu intake and a hks hiper exhaust any ideas
anyone know how fast you can reverse out of a parking lot? TIA
btw, using NOS. thanks again
I used my gtech pro and got a time of 2.145 seconds, but then
my buddy used a stopwatch and i got it down to 2.056 seconds. :wink:

Oh sorry, that was without NOS :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
......

14.9 :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
only one man has done that :lol: :lol:
noone else will come close :shame: :shame: :shame:

gte...... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
i could have pushed the car to a 14.8 at least at a better track, i think. the track i was at, was an uphill hillbilly track

-gte




RIS300 said:
damn i ran 15.4 @90mph stock...14.9 must have been a PERFECT run.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,142 Posts
i will try and get my buddies times up from this weekend...

he ran an 1/8 mile at 9.5 or 9.6...he has intake and exhaust.....and maybe something else....dont know..ill check and see....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
I ran the 1/8 last friday, it was my first time

e-shift 2001 16,000 miles
stock wheels
blitz lip, c-west side, and custom top-gun rear, custom wing
custom dual hks hiper, other than that STOCK
1/2 fuel tank
launch at 2k rpm
track temp 35 deg.
pro tree light
too lazy to scan , so i'll just type it

.845------reaction
2.390-----60ft
6.772----330ft
[email protected]
9.706---1/8 Et
67.77----1/8 mph

wheels didn't hook up too well that night, probably too cold, i think if i launch @ 1.5k rpm i could hit 9.6 or 9.5..... too lazy to get back in line...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Nah not really, it was getting late , just got off work...
I have school all day , and work at night so it's pretty rough ...

ahaha :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
Hey

I ran tonight and I ran a 10.02 in the 1/8. I have a SRT intake with ECU. And some Konig 19 holes. And a system that probably weighs it down a little. I am trying to save up for a turbo but after tonight after my friend beat me in a 94 Accord with a 100 shot on it, I have to do something quick!!!! He ran a 9.7. Any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
IS300GTE said:
i could have pushed the car to a 14.8 at least at a better track, i think. the track i was at, was an uphill hillbilly track

-gte




RIS300 said:
damn i ran 15.4 @90mph stock...14.9 must have been a PERFECT run.
14.8 - what's the secret? (I think I have asked you this like a year ago but I can't remember)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,660 Posts
Re: Hey

sidetracked3 said:
I ran tonight and I ran a 10.02 in the 1/8. I have a SRT intake with ECU. And some Konig 19 holes. And a system that probably weighs it down a little. I am trying to save up for a turbo but after tonight after my friend beat me in a 94 Accord with a 100 shot on it, I have to do something quick!!!! He ran a 9.7. Any ideas?
and i did a 10.1 on the 1/8

who cares??? :lol:

its all about 1/4 times buddy...... my best so far is a 15.4 and i have terrible reaction times, need to launch better....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Re: Hey

tsopranoMB said:
sidetracked3 said:
I ran tonight and I ran a 10.02 in the 1/8. I have a SRT intake with ECU. And some Konig 19 holes. And a system that probably weighs it down a little. I am trying to save up for a turbo but after tonight after my friend beat me in a 94 Accord with a 100 shot on it, I have to do something quick!!!! He ran a 9.7. Any ideas?
and i did a 10.1 on the 1/8

who cares??? :lol:

its all about 1/4 times buddy...... my best so far is a 15.4 and i have terrible reaction times, need to launch better....
FYI, reaction times dont matter on overall time. I can launch get a 5.20 light or 10.20 light and still run 15.4 :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
25 Participants
S38 FLY
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top