Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
ALright here are my pics.. nothing special.. i try.. i resized them kind of small so if you guys want a bigger size just let me know.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Rich

yea im going to the victorville show, its the same weekend as bob marley fest. but im only going to that on saturday.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
thats sweet guys. love tha drift.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
this is so much better than....
standing in front of the car and chill in the parking lot. LOL

·
Registered
858 Posts
it was a good meet and a very cool drive up the hill and down hill!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
ALright here are my pics.. nothing special.. i try.. i resized them kind of small so if you guys want a bigger size just let me know.

Nice pics dangishchris and your car look nice i like your clear fogs!!!:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are the best pictures that i was able to take with my cellphone. had a great time though, especially the mountain! Sorry for the horrible quality i forgot to bring my cannon slr :(

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Here are the best pictures that i was able to take with my cellphone. had a great time though, especially the mountain! Sorry for the horrible quality i forgot to bring my cannon slr :(

no worries.. i think we might do it again on the 17th check the Victorville thread its like... undecided...

·
Registered
20 Posts
so are y'all gonna meet every sunday at yardhouse?!! 'cause i live just up the street from victoria gardens! i can't make it 'til after the 11th of feb... my poor baby's in the shop!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
so are y'all gonna meet every sunday at yardhouse?!! 'cause i live just up the street from victoria gardens! i can't make it 'til after the 11th of feb... my poor baby's in the shop!
hey mdigity... we're meeting up on the 17th of feb... check the threads and post there if ya can make it.. ;)

141 - 160 of 160 Posts