Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys...since there's hardly any meets in the IE, I figured we can get together and get something goin

Date: Jan 20th (Sunday)
Place: Victoria Gardens (Yard House) <~~ we changed it AGAIN b/c of age requirements
Time: 1 o' clock

> meet n' greet in a parking lot at victoria gardens (CHECK OUT THE MAP ON PAGE 3)
> Go eat at Yard House :yummy: :approve:
> Caravan to GMR to take some pix.:)

So what do you guys think...

Who's coming?!
1>SPIS300
2>Destron25<~~only for lil
3>Karonic
4>lexguy300
5>stufadrummer + a friend (maybe)
6>XRflip05
7>dangishchris

Maybes
1> o97616
2> stertan
3> jdizzle
4> lexusracer67

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Jan 20th might be good since the next day is a holiday. If you can get up to 10 people I'll be down to go. I'll see if my cuz wants to roll too.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Jan 20th might be good since the next day is a holiday. If you can get up to 10 people I'll be down to go. I'll see if my cuz wants to roll too.
if you and ur cuz goes, thats already total of 4. but i mean even if just like 4-5 cars just show up thats cool too.

·
Registered
703 Posts
cousin here.. im a maybe..

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sunday? I'm in!

·
Registered
599 Posts
put on the maybe's. what about playing pool(billiards) . .

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay guys so since pool became an idea.. i looked up some billards near ontario and came up with
Camelot Billiards
(909) 947-7727
2330 S Vineyard Ave
Ontario, CA
or Billiards Expo
(909) 390-6374
780 S Rochester, Ontario, CA
Or one in Chino thats has some god reviews but IDK, or unless you guys have one in mind.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: um... well im no good either.... UNLESS

you guys wanna go eat at Dave & Busters at Ontario Mills, we'll have lunch and they already have the arcade AND billards!? How bout that!?

Man, im good... :chuckle: jk jk ... its my Female sense of humor lol :/ okay so how bout that?

opinions?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
:lol: um... well im no good either.... UNLESS

you guys wanna go eat at Dave & Busters at Ontario Mills, we'll have lunch and they already have the arcade AND billards!? How bout that!?

Man, im good... :chuckle: jk jk ... its my Female sense of humor lol :/ okay so how bout that?

opinions?
I'm pretty sure you have to be 21 to get into D&B. People under that age have to be accompanied by someone who is 30 or older. Ahem. If we do go, who wants to be my guardian. :)

1 - 20 of 160 Posts