Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what should i do with 1.1k or what can i do like exterior mods and stuff if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,234 Posts
save it for boost and keep it a sleeper look. I regret spending all my money on looks, everything i think about it I punch myself in the head haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,822 Posts
1.1k on the IS isnt going to do much.

Save a few hundred more and get an in-dash DVD player.

I would personally just save it, but if you just need to spend this money because having extra cash is a pain...spend it on something you will be able to enjoy 24/7.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
Eminence said:
save it for boost and keep it a sleeper look. I regret spending all my money on looks, everything i think about it I punch myself in the head haha.
Quite possibly my attitude.

sISp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
Keep saving get a nice basic turbo kit

Or get some nice wheels (nice doesn't always have to be 3-4 grand for rims) and a nice drop
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
13,453 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
Keep saving get a nice basic turbo kit

Or get some nice wheels (nice doesn't always have to be 3-4 grand for rims) and a nice drop
A nice basic turbo kit is still 3 grand away not to mention all the other crap that will end up coming into play.

For $1k if you buy used you should be able to do all of the NA mods or get some lower end rims and drop it. Personally id get rims and drop it cause NA mods arent worth the money
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
OKCIS said:
A nice basic turbo kit is still 3 grand away not to mention all the other crap that will end up coming into play.

For $1k if you buy used you should be able to do all of the NA mods or get some lower end rims and drop it. Personally id get rims and drop it cause NA mods arent worth the money

yeah I know the basic will be $$ told him to keep saving (no need to spend :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
aznbboyt3k said:
hey guys what should i do with 1.1k or what can i do like exterior mods and stuff if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me thanks
honestly dude, you can't think of what to spend your money on? I know most people have a picture or idea of what they want their car to look/be like when everything is said and done, so just pick something that costs $1.1k. I wanted a turbo, i saved and now i have it. I think a drop is essential, maybe buy a nice coilover set, that'll set you back 1k at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aagiht coool thanks for all the suggestions
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top