Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got our prices from Lexus. That is loaded except for PCS. + reps welcome :)

IS 350 - Luxury Package (18" RWD) Includes: ......... 4,215.00
18" Alloy Wheels w/ 225/40R18 Fr + 255/40R18
Summer Tires, HID+Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)
Heated &Ventilated Front Seats, Perforated .
Leather Seat Upgrade, Wood Interior Trim, Pow
Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel, Driver & ..
Passenger Memory Seats, Illuminated Scuff Pla
Power Rear Sunshade, and Rain-Sensing Wipers
Intuitive Parking Assist w/Front & Rear Senso ..... 500.00
Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio ..... 3,990.00
Navigation System w/ 300-Watt Mark Levinson A
with DVD/CD Changer, 14-Speakers, 7.1 Channel
Speaker Architecture, DVD-Audio and Video......$44,929 Luxury Package Levinson/Nav

IS 250 AWD - Navigation .....$37,619

IS 250 RWD - Automatic .....$31,944

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
that is the price I've been saying all along...not surprised

good info

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
how much extra is PCS?

the way i see it, if you were willing and able to spend 42, then this price isn't bad at all...

I liked all the hype o nthe IS being so pricey, because now these numbers don't look to bad..

I figured a loaded 350 would be in the upper 40s (48ish)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow.. the price is very close to a fully loaded BMW 330 (minus active steering and satellite radio)-->$47,270. With the BMW free maintance perks, the overall price of fully loaded BMW 330 and Lexus IS 350 is even closer.

I still like Lexus IS350 better than BMW330 for both exterior and interior. It just surprises me that Lexus decided to compete head to head with BMW with a very small price advantage... at least for IS350.

·
Registered
494 Posts
voltus said:
Wow.. the price is very close to a fully loaded BMW 330 (minus active steering and satellite radio)-->$47,270. With the BMW free maintance perks, the overall price of fully loaded BMW 330 and Lexus IS 350 is even closer.

I still like Lexus IS350 better than BMW330 for both exterior and interior. It just surprises me that Lexus decided to compete head to head with BMW with a very small price advantage... at least for IS350.
My thoughts exactly. I like the IS350 better than the 330i in almost every respect, but we're car enthusiats. The average consumer looking for a sports-lux in this price range is going to have a very, very hard time accepting the the fact that the IS350 is worth the same price as a 330i.

·
Registered
407 Posts
rpwsrw said:
Just got our prices from Lexus. That is loaded except for PCS. + reps welcome :)

IS 350 - Luxury Package (18" RWD) Includes: ......... 4,215.00
18" Alloy Wheels w/ 225/40R18 Fr + 255/40R18
Summer Tires, HID+Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)
Heated &Ventilated Front Seats, Perforated .
Leather Seat Upgrade, Wood Interior Trim, Pow
Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel, Driver & ..
Passenger Memory Seats, Illuminated Scuff Pla
Power Rear Sunshade, and Rain-Sensing Wipers
Intuitive Parking Assist w/Front & Rear Senso ..... 500.00
Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio ..... 3,990.00
Navigation System w/ 300-Watt Mark Levinson A
with DVD/CD Changer, 14-Speakers, 7.1 Channel
Speaker Architecture, DVD-Audio and Video......$44,929 Luxury Package Levinson/Nav

IS 250 RWD - Automatic .....$31,944

rpwsrw im assuming that 31944 quote for the is250 auto, is the bare bones one, meaning it doesnt have any of the packages on it right? that would also mean that we wont see anything at dealers at this price?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ewang114 said:
rpwsrw im assuming that 31944 quote for the is250 auto, is the bare bones one, meaning it doesnt have any of the packages on it right? that would also mean that we wont see anything at dealers at this price?
That is the MSRP of my IS 250 that is on it's way here. Those come very well equipped now (smart access and such). Sorry for the lazy *cut and *paste.

# PERFORMANCE FEATURES* 2.5 Liter DOHC, 24 Valve V6 Dual VVT-i* 204 Horsepower, 185 lb-ft of Torque* Six-Speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)* Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Paddles* Ventilated Front and Solid Rear Disc Brakes* 17" 10-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels w/225/45R17 Fr + 245/45R17 Rr All-Season Tires* Rear Wheel Drive* Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips* Double Wishbone Front & Multi-Link Rear Suspension# SAFETY FEATURES* Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)* Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist* Advanced Front Airbags (Twin-Chamber for Fr. Passenger), Driver''s and Front Passenger''s Knee Airbags, Fr. Seat Mounted Side Impact Airbags, FR. & RR Side Curtain Airbags, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)* Alarm with Immobilizer* 3-Point Belts for All Seating Positions, Including Fr & Outboard Rr w/Force Limiting Pretensioner* Child Restraint Seat (CRS) Top Tether Anchor Brackets* Tire Pressure Monitor / First Aid Kit / Tool Kit# LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES* SmartAccess w/ Push-Button Start/Stop* Leather Trim w/ 10-Way Power Front Seats (including lumbar)* Power Moonroof w/ Dial-Adjustment & 1-Touch Open/Close* Electroluminescent Optitron Gauges* Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control* Three-Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel* Cruise Control* LED Puddle Lamps* Inside Auto Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror with Compass* Driver Information Center w/ Trip Computer* Lexus Premium Audio w/ 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer,* 13-Speakers, and Miniplug Auxiliary Input for MP3 Players* Manual Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel with Audio Controls* Power Windows with One-Touch Up/Down & Pinch Protection* Trunk Pass-Through* Customized Body Electronics System (C-Best)* Fold-Out Front Door Pockets w/ Water Bottle Cut-Out* Carpeted Floor Mats

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pope said:
How much more for AWD or are they going to offer it on the first lot of cars?
IS 250 AWD with Nav $37,619 and this car is here. I sat in it about 30 minutes ago.

* 2.5 Liter DOHC, 24 Valve V6 Dual VVT-i* 204 Horsepower, 185 lb-ft of Torque* Six-Speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)* Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Paddles* Ventilated Front and Solid Rear Disc Brakes* 17" 10-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels w/225/45R17 Fr + 225/45R17 Rr All-Season Tires* Full Time All Wheel Driveires* Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips* Double Wishbone Front & Multi-Link Rear Suspension# SAFETY FEATURES* Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)* Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist* Advanced Front Airbags (Twin-Chamber for Fr. Passenger), Driver''s and Front Passenger''s Knee Airbags, Fr. Seat Mounted Side Impact Airbags, FR. & RR Side Curtain Airbags, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)* Alarm with Immobilizer* 3-Point Belts for All Seating Positions, Including Fr & Outboard Rr w/Force Limiting Pretensioner* Child Restraint Seat (CRS) Top Tether Anchor Brackets* Tire Pressure Monitor / First Aid Kit / Tool Kit# LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES* SmartAccess w/ Push-Button Start/Stop* Leather Trim w/ 10-Way Power Front Seats (including lumbar)* Power Moonroof w/ Dial-Adjustment & 1-Touch Open/Close* Electroluminescent Optitron Gauges* Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control* Three-Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel* Cruise Control* LED Puddle Lamps* Inside Auto Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror with Compass* Driver Information Center w/ Trip Computer* Lexus Premium Audio w/ 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer, 13-Speakers, and Miniplug Auxiliary Input for MP3 Players* Manual Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel with Audio Controls* Power Windows with One-Touch Up/Down & Pinch Protection* Trunk Pass-Through* Customized Body Electronics System (C-Best)* Fold-Out Front Door Pockets w/ Water Bottle Cut-Out* Carpeted Floor Mats
Navigation System: ................ $2,550.00
Total $37,619

·
Registered
407 Posts
rpwsrw said:
That is the MSRP of my IS 250 that is here on my lot. Those come very well equipped now (smart access and such).
oh thats what i wanted to hear. i was under the impression that most is250 will come with one of those packages that would put it above 35k. excuse my ignorance but im still a bit hazy about all the packages and the pricing of those.
:suspiciou

·
Registered
50 Posts
rpwsrw said:
Is this including just the basic Premium Plus package or does it come with Premium Luxury Plus too?

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw this: "Manual Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel with Audio Controls". So it's just the base package.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tonyarous said:
Is this including just the basic Premium Plus package or does it come with Premium Luxury Plus too?
Doesn't say on my invoice, which would leave me to believe it doesn't have the Premium Luxury Plus.

·
Registered
407 Posts
rpwsrw, can you give a breakdown of % of what is you have on your lot right now? dont know if youre allowed to reveal that or not.

·
Registered
667 Posts
tonyarous said:

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw this: "Manual Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel with Audio Controls". So it's just the base package.
Pleeeeese tell me this is loaded with everything (except maybe PCS), if a loaded IS250 AWD is $40k that would be ridiculous, a G35x stickers at $39k max (with 280HP) and sells for less. Lexus is jacking up the price quite a bit, in the old days an IS300 had everything a BMW had for $6k less, now they're trying to compete head-to-head, good luck.

EDIT: Thanks for posting this info, my dealer and Lexus corporate seem to be clueless.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm head home fellas. I'll take the info that I have home so I can answer you questions from there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
rpwsrw said:
Navigation System: ................ $2,550.00
Total $37,619
So, what it will cost to add ML to the package? Is that $940 or there different package of NAV+ML (other post quoted $3,900 or something like that)?

Thanks in advance.

·
2,909 Posts
rpwsrw said:
Does the 330Ci get to 0-60 in 5.6 ?
They changed that stat today for the 350 as well, it's now an official 0-60 in just 5.3 seconds!!! Check the front page here at .IS

1 - 20 of 66 Posts