Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I am new to this forum.

I am considering purchasing an 05 manual IS.
With the new IS250 and 350 coming in, does anyone know how much the 05 are going for?
I am looking for a max and min price.
A ballpark is ok as I don’t know what options I want…and frankly I think it’s slim pickings now.
I’m in southern cali.

Thanks in advance.

S

·
11,061 Posts
Sota-is300 already started a thread on this topic.
Someone advised that one might expect to pay no more than about $26K for one at this point. There are vehicles still on the lots. You may not have your pick of color, but there is bound to be one somewhere for you. Have your dealer find you one. Doesn't cost that much to ship.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Ya where you located? There is or was 2 weeks ago, a brand new 5 speed is at a dealer by my house in Az. It was msm and it had all the goodies except navi and full leather. So they are still out there new if you want, if not, look in the sale section of this site and also www.autotrader.com .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for your reply. i'm in pasadena, california.
I called the cerritos lexus and she told me they don't have any more 05 but have used models. i noticed that there were some threads but wasn't sure if it was up to date...so i wanted to know max and min price of 05.

thank you....i plan to go to longo and ask them as they have a large lot.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Lexus of Mission Viejo quoted me $27,XXX for a BRAND NEW IS. But this was over the internet. I'm sure you can get in the $26k if you walked in and haggled in person.

Lexus of Carlsbad has around 3-4 brand new IS300's. They have a white one, blue one and I dont remember the rest.

This was last weekend. 11/4 when I checked it out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gsrthomas said:
Lexus of Mission Viejo quoted me $27,XXX for a BRAND NEW IS. But this was over the internet. I'm sure you can get in the $26k if you walked in and haggled in person.

Lexus of Carlsbad has around 3-4 brand new IS300's. They have a white one, blue one and I dont remember the rest.

This was last weekend. 11/4 when I checked it out.

Sweet! thank you...I may just do that...a bit far for me...but I may do that.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
There are a few on eBay too. Supposedly the dealers don't have heavy incentives on them, not too sure if they're telling the truth though.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
shrka said:
Sweet! thank you...I may just do that...a bit far for me...but I may do that.
No problem!

Where are you located?

Keep us updated on what you get and where you get it from!

·
Registered
135 Posts
if you're looking for 05 Manual i dont think Lexus of Carlsbad has any.
Called earlier today (i'm looking for 04 or 05 too :p) and they only have 2 MT in stock. One was a 2002 and one was a 2004, both Millenium Silver color. Didn't bother to ask for a price since thats not the color that i'm looking for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called Sewell Lexus in Dallas, tx. James told me that he had a few in stock....but no manual. The price is about 28K-29K. He says he is willing to deal...
He has a few reds, blacks, and graphite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts