Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup everyone.

I have a set of 05 dark chrome headlights for sale. (THESE ARE NOT MY JDM FLAT BLACK HEADLIGHTS PEOPLE!)
There were taken off my 05 indigo ink pearl.
The headlight lenses themselves are tinted a dark chrome color on the inside.
The headlights also include: Ballasts for both headlights, stock HID bulbs, AND auto level motors.

Also, these headlights have Aero Shield on them and were that way from day one. They will never rock chip (unless you hit like a brick or something on the freeway)

My asking price is 700 picked up in cali. I may change this later, but as of now, this is the price and situation. Feel free to ask anyone that knows me about how well i take care of my car.. always garaged, and always cleaned every other day.. not to mention that its just a weekend car.. so hardly gets driven that much.

pics:

you can see that they are dark chrome from the pictures.

purple hippo not included. (sorry)

rear shot of the headlights.

Thanks for stopping by.

David

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
wow! those are mos def... nice :)
too bad you don't ship to hawaii! and too bad the price isn't a lil lower :)

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
would you be interested in selling without the bulbs or ballasts? i'm looking for a set of headlights to try an e55 bixenon retro fit.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seven0Three said:
would you be interested in selling without the bulbs or ballasts? i'm looking for a set of headlights to try an e55 bixenon retro fit.

im trying to move everything at once.. i would prefer not to split the lights and ballasts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I bought the very same purple hippo for my girlfriend... How interesting. She named it "Charlotte". Seems like you're getting more interest on the hippo than you are your headlights

Anyhow, are the 2005 dark chromies the same as the 2004's?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Bump for a Good Member and a Great Price on 05' Black Chrome Headlights!!!!

These lights are in mint condition.. Plus they are COMPLETE!!!
They Even have Aeroshield (stone gaurd) - That alone runs an extra $100

David - if i didn't have these already, I would buy them in a heart beat!!

Joe Z
:bigSmile:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Would you sell these without all the corresponding parts? Any reason the 01 lights ballast and motor would not work?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
James_F said:
Would you sell these without all the corresponding parts? Any reason the 01 lights ballast and motor would not work?

im not sure what you mean by 01 lights ballasts.

But these are the 2005 oem dark chrome headlights. They will work on any 2001-2005 is300.
they are tinted dark chrome on the inside, come with the HID ballasts and HID bulbs.

I believe they are the same as the 2004 dark chrome headlights.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sorry I meant to say, 01 bulbs, ballasts and motors. As in would you be interested in parting out the lights. I'm interested in the housings only.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Damn...I'll give you 700 bucks for the hippo alone...I don't need any headlights! :lol:

Seriously, good luck with the sale. Those looks like some excellent condition headlights...and protected from rock chips too. :approve:

·
Registered
669 Posts
If you wanna part out the ballast...I need one ballast.

·
Registered
79 Posts
still up for sale ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts