Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard about this? I was at the dealership the other day talking to the salesman about buying a '03 and we were talkin about the new IS's and he said that in '05 they are going to introduce a coupe, maybe eventually a convertible, and that the IS430 may become a true production car around '05. Just wanted to see if I'm the only one that has heard this. Thanks ya'll

·
11,061 Posts
Sales pukes will tell you anything you wanna hear.

Last time I was at the dealer (last month) one of them was going on about a coupe, a convertible and even a convertible HARD TOP on the IS300. Right...

·
Registered
435 Posts
My dealer is already taking orders and down payments. Just last Saturday I put down a $10,000 non-refunable for my IS300CTT (Coupe, twin turbo), So I can be the first of you .NET fags to own one!!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
mines on the boat over here allready. it also come with a botton that changes the color of the car when ever i want.......

damn that would be tight!!!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
fuct said:
mines on the boat over here allready. it also come with a botton that changes the color of the car when ever i want.......

damn that would be tight!!!!!!

Yeah, well . . . . . . . . . . . . . mine has a flux capacitor!

·
8,880 Posts
It has been kept a secret, but it is to be released in Europe first.
Here's a picture of one spotted:

NO COUPE ANY TIME SOON!

·
Registered
538 Posts
the owner of my dealership told me that a coupe and convertible were going to be in showrooms Spring of 04 is what he was told by Toyota of North America

·
8,880 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
JoSchmo_IS300 said:
the owner of my dealership told me that a coupe and convertible were going to be in showrooms Spring of 04 is what he was told by Toyota of North America
thats what i heard too...

prob will be a 2004.5 coupe/convertable

·
Registered
538 Posts
IS-300-Rulez said:
JoSchmo_IS300 said:
thats what i heard too...

prob will be a 2004.5 coupe/convertable
yeah, its like when they released the new body style Jetta's it was Spring of 99 so it was a 99.5 model . Anyways I know rumors circulate, but the owner told me this would take place, so I take will his word over any sales person. Then again we'll see.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Isn't the coupe coming out along with the TRD supercharger??? This has been confirmed many times by a salesman at the dealership, so it must be true

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
irv_usc said:
In
Before
The
Lock
LOL...isnt any lexus as slow as a honda civic SI? thats whats funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let me buy a 33K car that can get walked by an SI, RSX, SE-R..man what a JOKE an IS is..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Maxowner2002 said:
irv_usc said:
In
Before
The
Lock
LOL...isnt any lexus as slow as a honda civic SI? thats whats funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let me buy a 33K car that can get walked by an SI, RSX, SE-R..man what a JOKE an IS is..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the joke is in ur pants... :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts