Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**I'm not trying to sell it on here...just looking for ppls opinions**

Ok, basically I'm considering selling my IS to get a house and wanted to know what everyones opinions are for price... (if this isn't the right place then please put where it should be...Thanks :)

Ok, like the title says. It's an 2004 IS300 TCM SportDesign, manual trany w/LSD only 29K miles, bought it certified so still has 1 year left of the warranty, has never been wrecked, and has never had any paint work done.

Options: Heated seats, LSD, manual, dual 8 way power seats, home link, G-spiders wheels off the GS, ISx50, etc. w/ 85-90% tread left (and also have the OEM 11 spoke charcoal wheels 70% tread left) spoiler, Lowered on Tein S-tech springs, short shifter, "tom's" style eyelids, exact mats, trunk mat and net....Ummmm, I think that's about it.

The car is in absolute pristine condition, never been smoked in either. There are only like 2 very small dents in the body (one can be seen in the 5th pic...at the top of the wheel arch) and a couple very light scratches.

Basically I have an offer and I wanted to know if I'm being unrealistic for what I want or if I should sell it. KBB says $16.5K NADA says $19.5K retail (yes I know that's for dealers)

After I get at least 10-15 opinions will I tell yall what I was thinking...Thanks

Here's the pics...

I have the motor cover, just took it off so it doesn't keep in...I do live in TX

Reactions: sway162

· Registered
5,241 Posts
I would start at 18K....given the mods you have done. Wheels, suspension ect...But you may make more money parting those things out first then start at 16-17K

Nice clean car bro! You kept it flawless. +rep

· Registered
1,463 Posts
Just check KBB.com for your car, the options it has on it. Then click excellent condition. This is just a guide/reference. But it would be a good example of round about what you should get for your car. It looks flawless in the pics. So you can hold pretty firm on the price you are wanting to get out of it.

I wouldn't mind that as my daily driver in H-town.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice vehicle.
I see you have Florida plates but your user location says Houston.
Where are you located?
I'm in League City, which is about 23 miles south east of Houston. I still have FL plates cause I'll be damned if I'm gonna drill holes in my bumper for the tag. Then plus when I had my header on there, it wouldn't pass emitions. Not to mention, I like my FL plates...If I'm in a hurry, I can wait till the last sec an put my blinker on and ppl let me in :cool: They probably just think "he must be lost, he's from FL" lol

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of your opinions...Well I demodded the car so everything in my sig wasn't included but did leave the short shifter, s-tech springs and cam gear and had the G-spiders as an option. I ended up selling her with both sets of rims (OEM and G-spiders) for $19,750 Was hopping for $21k but I figure that $19,750 was more then fair seeing as NADA retail was $19,500 and KBB retail was $16,500.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.