Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
is the 04' edition any diferent form the '03-...? the guy at the dealership was not sure on it and i couldnt find it on the internet, and Does anyone know?

·
Registered
770 Posts
i"ll be the nice one and tell u...the only things different is theres 3 new colors....and the accents around the radio and window switch is silver isntad of the dark silver that we have now i think there memories seats..and a few other minor things..no exterior changes besdies..now the headlights come almost like the smoke color...also there is 04's on the lot....

Also..Do a search u will find anything that u need

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
seach not required.
ever tried reading the front page???

New Colors (Bluestone Metallic, Indigo Ink Pearl, Savannah Metallic)
Driver's Seat Memory (Yay! Although noone ever drives my car...)
Smoked Gray Head/Tails
Speed-Sensitive and Shift-Linked Automatic Door Lock/Unlock
New and Optional 11-Spoke Wheel
New Mist-Type Front Washer Nozzle
New Interior Accents
JDM Dash Storage Tray on Non-NAV Models
Oil Maintenance Indicator Light
http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=39&mode=&order=0&thold=0

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
AND EVERY O4 i saw today had a stupid fockin lip spoiler!

DICKS!

David

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
WhiteLex said:
r...also there is 04's on the lot....
where have you seen them on the lot?

not in NJ yet as far as i've seen at various dealerships....including today...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I got lots of detailed pics of the 04 yesterday!

FOCK I MISS THAT NEW CAR SMELL

David

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
is300soon said:

David
could you please post some pics? especially for us east coast guys..havent seen them at the dealerships as of yet...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
LexMunky5 said:
tsopranoMB said:
is300soon said:

David
could you please post some pics? especially for us east coast guys..havent seen them at the dealerships as of yet...
http://is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13358903
I want to see David's pics...Not Toyota's Press release pics.... :roll:
jeez just tryin to help :roll:

·
Registered
770 Posts
never said that i seen them personaly...but theres people on this site that said that they have seen them in person already so there definanly out there now...maybe just didn't get to certain states yet

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
WhiteLex said:
never said that i seen them personaly...but theres people on this site that said that they have seen them in person already so there definanly out there now...maybe just didn't get to certain states yet
yep, west coast only so far....makes sense

we'll get them another month or so here in the northeast...

would be nice to see one up close...

·
Registered
770 Posts
yeah man..West Coast gets everything first...lol....but we got better boost options over here...lol :chill:

Hows the car doin bro?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
WhiteLex said:
yeah man..West Coast gets everything first...lol....but we got better boost options over here...lol :chill:

Hows the car doin bro?
exactly man...things are good....when are u gonna come out to a NJ meet?? u gonna hit SRT meet???

show's? etc?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nah man..my car is doin rpetty bad...Its barely able to drive without me worrying if somethings going to fly off my car

heres the list of things i need to get fixed

Right now....One of the spliters are totaly off the car....the other one is starting to crack...the fender flare is starting to re crack again ....

The passenger side pannels the one of the back seat door..is really startin gto crack and come apart from the door...and also the front passenger side door panel is also..just starting to come off from the door...back bumper came lose and now thers a little gap between the lights and bumper..(i could fix that on my own)....The paint of the front bumper is starting to spider a bit and the bumper i scomionig through the pain lose...i have no gas lid..my damn system..broke it it came off while i was driving...my check engine light is on for no apparent reason...theres probably other stuff..but i can't think right now.lol

I should have been gettin boosted at the end of this month that has been the plan since the begining of the summer...but now i have to get my whole car painted and kit repaired before anything...and with the jersey winters coming up...i might just wait until sometime in feburary to just do everything..get it fixed painted and boosted....but who knows...I really wanna get this head ache off my head and just sell everything....But i won't be as happy as anythign that looks as good

So overall...i'm barely driving my car as right now....

and i'm going to hit the show scene hopefully next spring when everything is completed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts