Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone I've been searching all over the web for information about the swap im about to do. I currently have an 04 is300 auto and i want to put in a jzx110 motor inside. But i've been hearing a lot of stuff about the immobilizer being an issue cause I don't have the key for the jzx110. Also i hear i might need the plugs from a 01 is300 chassis harness not sure if that is true or not also I really need the A/C to work on the car is that a possibility? Help me Please!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey everyone I've been searching all over the web for information about the swap im about to do. I currently have an 04 is300 auto and i want to put in a jzx110 motor inside. But i've been hearing a lot of stuff about the immobilizer being an issue cause I don't have the key for the jzx110. Also i hear i might need the plugs from a 01 is300 chassis harness not sure if that is true or not also I really need the A/C to work on the car is that a possibility? Help me Please!!!!
I was looking into the same swap, and read that you need either the JZX110 non-immobilizer ECU, or a JZX171 ECU, however I'm not sure if the JZX171 ecu will mate up to the JZX110 harness.

For the body harness, you'll have to completely repin your stock body harness into the JZX110 body harness connector, or 01 IS300 body harness connector. They should both be the same plug profile, so either should work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts