Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes...I'm a new member.
Has anyone gotten word when the '04s will start rolling into the dealers? I wanted to get my wife an '03 to save some change, but she will only have a Red 5 speed Full leather. None are to be found. I even check several districts. Several dealers recommended ordering an '04. I had one in MD offer $2,100 off '04 MRSP. Is that good? Should I just wait and have an '04
located in a month or two?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
cabot said:
Yes...I'm a new member.
Has anyone gotten word when the '04s will start rolling into the dealers? I wanted to get my wife an '03 to save some change, but she will only have a Red 5 speed Full leather. None are to be found. I even check several districts. Several dealers recommended ordering an '04. I had one in MD offer $2,100 off '04 MRSP. Is that good? Should I just wait and have an '04
located in a month or two?
I believe the color itself is scarce....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well I actually test drove a Red 02 5 speed tonight (I'll write another post) and the sales guy actually said that when they start to order the 04s, it will be at or close to MSRP.

Is that true?

Anyone else buy an 03 near the start of the IS300 03 model year? If so, did you pay closer to invoice, or closer to MSRP?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Cabot: where in MD are you talking about.. What dealer? Also what is there mspr for your IS ? 2100 off ? otd price or before otd ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts