Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went to lexus of oxanrd here in so cal and thye quoted me 29500 and a 60month lease of 415 and month with $749 down. Ive been hearing much better pricing and deals. But this dealer has already preferenced this car for me and it should be here from the factory in 4 weeks? Should I still shop around or is this a good deal?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is that fully loaded, minus navigation? I'm assuming this is an 04 you ordered, if so that's a decent price. Good luck with the car. It took me 4 1/2 months to get my preference ordered car, hopefully it will not be as long for you.

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
SO are you getting an 04 IS300 Sport Design? Because there are no more 03's being produced.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..im not exactly sure if its a 2004 or not. If the 2003s are not being produced...then it is a 2004. And yes..this is fully loaded w/o navigation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Astr0LuX said:
Well..im not exactly sure if its a 2004 or not. If the 2003s are not being produced...then it is a 2004. And yes..this is fully loaded w/o navigation.
i'd definitely do more research and shop around some more on the car you're supposed to get. 60 months lease is too darn long! you could almost own it........

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well..i cancelled my preference. They found me a thundercloud 5spd with grey lthr interior. I thought alot and the thundercloud seemed so much better because of its limited color. And Im always seeing ggp everywhere..obviously the most popular color. And thundercloud is alot nicer now that i think about it. Final cost will probably be 31,000 OTD. Whats really killin me is that friggin 3,300 due at lease..bummer.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Astr0LuX said:
Well..i cancelled my preference. They found me a thundercloud 5spd with grey lthr interior. I thought alot and the thundercloud seemed so much better because of its limited color. And Im always seeing ggp everywhere..obviously the most popular color. And thundercloud is alot nicer now that i think about it. Final cost will probably be 31,000 OTD. Whats really killin me is that friggin 3,300 due at lease..bummer.
nice choice! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts