Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear of people getting cars below invoice. CarsDirect.com claims there's a manufacturer to dealer incentive, but doesn't specify how much. Edmunds.com and other websites mention nothing about such an incentive.

What incentives are going on right now for the 03?
The 2.9% APR is the only thing I can find info on.

Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lexus was offering 500 cash back or 2.9% financing last month. Not sure if that is what carsdirect is refering to or not. Currently the only incentive is 2.9% financing for 60 months but that ends today 7/31/03. Not sure if they will have any new incentives next month or not. I will have to check edmunds tomorrow and see.

·
Registered
180 Posts
winamprulz said:
Lexus was offering 500 cash back or 2.9% financing last month. Not sure if that is what carsdirect is refering to or not. Currently the only incentive is 2.9% financing for 60 months but that ends today 7/31/03. Not sure if they will have any new incentives next month or not. I will have to check edmunds tomorrow and see.
You are correct about the $500 cash back. I got that plus an additional $500 off invoice if i bought the car that day (April '03). Getting at least $1k below invoice should not be a problem. They will continue to offer great deals since the economy is not that great of shape these days and car sales have/are in decline (as compared to past years).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts