Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
457 Posts
Probably. If you have adjustable spring perches. You should be able to raise it back up. You will be looking for a threaded sleeve type deal with the spring sitting on some silver notched rings. If you see those and you have the wrenches (or flat head screw driver and a heavy hammer) you can raise it up.

If you don’t have anything thread sleeve thing, you most likely have just a fixed height lowering spring. You will then need to go back to stock springs or buy a different adjustable setup.

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
457 Posts
And how much trans fluid do i put in the torque converter and how much do i put in trans
I put a quart into the torque converter. Maybe a quart and a half if it fits. Sometimes it starts pouring out.

A650E takes 8 quarts for a complete refill iirc. This is INCLUDING whatever you pour into the torque converter as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey i got my new motor in and everything but the fuel pump isnt priming i put gas in the throttle body and it started but wont stay running

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I did so i put 12 volts to the power and ground on the fuel pump under the back seat and it didn't do anything

21 - 34 of 34 Posts