Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are currently unaware, Hooters is running a promotion right now in celebration of their 25th Anniversary. If you visit 25 separate Hooters by the end of the year and get a passport stamped at each one, you will get a free wing party that, I understand, is supposed to be a pretty nifty thing. There are 14 Hooters in the D/FW Metroplex.

Some of us DFWMazdas guys have decided that, even though we all already have passports with stamps, to start over, and hit all 14 in one day. From Hooters to Hooters, the overall distance has been estimated to be around 174 miles. We have confirmed on a few different occasions that you do not actually have to sit down and drink or eat at any given Hooters, you just have to go in and get your passport stamped. The plan is to start in Denton and end in Ft. Worth in what is basically a big circle. An oddly shaped and deformed circle, but a circle. The date has been set to be the 22nd of this month, as some of us want to get some maintenance done, i.e. boost leaks fixed, alignments, tires, oil, etc, before going on a longer cruise.

This is not going to be a balls out race from Hooters to Hooters at a buck fifty down 35. I'm not gonna say we won't get a good bit of speed going, but we don't want to attract attention, so you got the idea. Anyone who wants to show up can, I just need you guys to let me know so we can have a decent estimate of how many people will show up. If any of you need to contact me or have any questions or anything, just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my cell number. Or go ahead and post 'em up here, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

So. Whose in?

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Just doesn't seem worth the risk for some wings, man. Just sayin.....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya'll will go racing in Mexico, but you wont cruise at 65-70mph from one Hooters to another? Yeah, its long distance, but c'mon, ya'll got Toyotas. Aren't they supposed to be able to hold up to it?

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Ya'll will go racing in Mexico, but you wont cruise at 65-70mph from one Hooters to another? Yeah, its long distance, but c'mon, ya'll got Toyotas. Aren't they supposed to be able to hold up to it?
I don't own a Toyota :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
sorry i dun go to mexico.... but to me just doesn't seem like its worth a shot... my lexus is falling apart i'm pretty pissed at it right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too bad you are doing it in Texas - sounds like a good time. We basically did the same thing in the Tampa area and hit most of them. We had such a good time, we've decided to go for the 25 and have started to set up a site with our progress. We would welcome any pics you guys take on your outing. Our site is hooterspassprt.com and we'll add a picture upload link in hte next few days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts