Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up some new wheels a few weeks ago so I am trying to get rid of my stockies... :( *Edit...Only one rim has scatches on them, the other 3 are close to perfect :) .) Unfortunately, the rims only come with 3 center caps with the gold lexus logo. I've been searching everywhere but I can't seem to find one. The tires are wrapped with the Bridgestone Pontenzas Re040s with about 4,000 miles on 3 tires and 1 is brand new. Stock lug nuts/wheel locks and wheel lock key are also included. Asking for $550 OBO. Local pick ups have priority. I'll try to post pics first thing in the morning.

(The scratches are visible in this picture but I can take closer pics if needed)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bro, but I'm probably going to sell everything together. However, if it doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IS300TypeS said:
will you ship?
I want to avoid shipping but I think I will if no one local wants it. Give me your zip and I'll check the prices for ya when I get a chance. However, I think it usually cost around 30-40 bucks a wheel.

·
Registered
297 Posts
bRibRi said:
I want to avoid shipping but I think I will if no one local wants it. Give me your zip and I'll check the prices for ya when I get a chance. However, I think it usually cost around 30-40 bucks a wheel.
shipping charges are okay with me, and the zipcode is 77064

thx

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry TypeS, got the the UPS store a little too late and can't get an exact quote on shipping from them yet. The sale is actually pending right now but if it doesn't work out, I'll give you the quote on the rims first thing on Monday.

·
Registered
297 Posts
bRibRi said:
Sorry TypeS, got the the UPS store a little too late and can't get an exact quote on shipping from them yet. The sale is actually pending right now but if it doesn't work out, I'll give you the quote on the rims first thing on Monday.

aww, alright thx

·
Registered
47 Posts
If anyone looks at this post since I can post a wtb yet I am looking for a set of stock rims!!! Let me know...send me a message or something

1 - 15 of 15 Posts