Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have searched the forums to look for an updated thread on the 02 Simulators. Since Tokensolutions are done who is the next best tried and tested company to get it from?

I have a set of OBX headers installed and every 40km roughly the CEL comes on.

I really wish i bought tokens PNP when i had the chance.

Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
So i have searched the forums to look for an updated thread on the 02 Simulators. Since Tokensolutions are done who is the next best tried and tested company to get it from?

I have a set of OBX headers installed and every 40km roughly the CEL comes on.

I really wish i bought tokens PNP when i had the chance.

Any Suggestions?
Karl Long on Facebook makes one.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a set of foulers i tried to install once but they came on and it was really tight against the engine bay. I will try Karl Long and see if it works and give an update. I know our cars are dinosaurs but damn i wish these things were still around.

·
Registered
62 Posts
subbing for this. many future plans and current issue with my cats has me in need of a solution that doesnt involve a new catted header.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Own a soldering iron and know some basics of wiring? You can make one just like I did. I had most of the components already laying around.

Would this actually work for the IS300? i know its pretty much a 1998 tech so it does make sense. I talk to Karl long and he is charging $160US( a little over $200 CAD ) i cant justify spending that right now. If i could build one that would be perfect!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Would this actually work for the IS300? i know its pretty much a 1998 tech so it does make sense. I talk to Karl long and he is charging $160US( a little over $200 CAD ) i cant justify spending that right now. If i could build one that would be perfect!
Yes, But it does not do the heater side. Karl's does both and is plug and play. I would need to look back and see what load resister you would need to do the heater circuit part. Much easier to do Karl's. It is worth it. You will have about the same money in it. Once you buy everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts