Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in my stock headunit removed from a 2002? It worked completely fine when I removed it, but apparently the person I originally sold it to said the CD changer doesn't work. I am just curious if anyone wants it. It still has my CDs in there, which I would like back, but would supply the packcage and postage to mail them back to me. How about $100 shipped? I also have the stock amp. How about $35 shipped for that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Is there any interest in my stock headunit removed from a 2002? It worked completely fine when I removed it, but apparently the person I originally sold it to said the CD changer doesn't work. I am just curious if anyone wants it. It still has my CDs in there, which I would like back, but would supply the packcage and postage to mail them back to me. How about $100 shipped? I also have the stock amp. How about $35 shipped for that?
how does it work fine with cd's stuck in it? have you actually used this head unit yourself? im interested if it doesnt have a broken cd changer.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does not work fine. The CDs are stuck in there because my friends and I did the install over a long weekend in the summer. We were excited to start it and just forgot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts