Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. my friend is selling 02 IS300, complete stock.. 5spd, navigation, lsd, full black leather interior, exterior is Potensa Blue i think.. mileage is 47K.. he wants 16K.. do you think its a good price.. the only thing that bad is not clean carfax..

What do you guys think a good price?? let me know...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whats up Bratva4. In what circumstances is contained in the "bad carfax" report. Carfax does not really report everything. If any thing occured that was not reported or reported to the insruance companies or some car body shops, those do not show up on carfax. But anything reported to the police, DMV, or some body/mechanic shops, wil be reported. Mainly though, you are looking in the carfax for a clean title. No one wants a salvage or flooded title. Personally I wouldn't mess with salvages, could mean the accident fixes were worth more than the veichle. But if it's just salvaged because someone stoled a seat from the car, then it's ok then because nothing mechanical/technical got damaged. 16k for that is a GREAT deal (Luxury package and low miles) if it was a clean car fax. If it's a salvage or has a dirty car fax (like you stated, I don't know whats the case), try more like $12k-$13k. Be sure to tell us though what the dirty car fax says. Enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts