Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy in a Mazda 6 (dual exhaust so I assume it was the v6? don't know much about these cars?) was messing w/ me last night. He got on my ass on a double lane pretty busy commercial road then zipped around me as I was unfamiliar w/ the road and knew I had to turn soon.
He saw me hit my turn signal to turn left onto a 4 lane hwy so he dipped in front of me. Traffic was somewhat heavy and when the light turned, he tried to pull away but I just sat there on his ass. I couldn't go around him as there was traffic in the right lane so I just hoped for a redlight. He started driving pretty recklessly cutting off cars so I let him go. He had no obvious mods and I have a Injen 3 intake and a drager II exhaust. Think I woulda smoked him side by side?

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
alwa703 said:
a guy in a Mazda 6 (dual exhaust so I assume it was the v6? don't know much about these cars?) was messing w/ me last night. He got on my ass on a double lane pretty busy commercial road then zipped around me as I was unfamiliar w/ the road and knew I had to turn soon.
He saw me hit my turn signal to turn left onto a 4 lane hwy so he dipped in front of me. Traffic was somewhat heavy and when the light turned, he tried to pull away but I just sat there on his ass. I couldn't go around him as there was traffic in the right lane so I just hoped for a redlight. He started driving pretty recklessly cutting off cars so I let him go. He had no obvious mods and I have a Injen 3 intake and a drager II exhaust. Think I woulda smoked him side by side?
Yep. You would have noticed if it wa s a mazdaspeed 6

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
zoom zoom does not apply to that piece of shit car. they handle great, but have no balls. and even the mazdaspeed six isn't that great. especially for the price. the 2.3 four turbo motor makes more sense in the mazda 3. you would have owned him. he must has been driving a damn mazda 626 before the six and thinks he has a faster car now.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
It could've been the 6i or 6s, both have dual exhaust in the back. Either way you most likely would've owned him. I don't know much about the Mazdaspeed 6, I'm sure it's a heavy ass car though with not a lot to work with. I could be wrong though since I don't know a great amount about Mazda.

- Jared

:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
handsofstone said:
zoom zoom does not apply to that piece of shit car. they handle great, but have no balls. and even the mazdaspeed six isn't that great. especially for the price. the 2.3 four turbo motor makes more sense in the mazda 3. you would have owned him. he must has been driving a damn mazda 626 before the six and thinks he has a faster car now.
hahaha... that first sentence made me lol.

·
Registered
557 Posts
handsofstone said:
Do they really handle that great, i mean as good as an is?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
DanielIS300 said:

personally, i think they handle like crap.

at least the one i drove as a loaner from the Lexus dealership while my IS was in the shop did. ugh, i hated that mazda, except for the buttons on the steering wheel. haha

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
scruffyburritos said:

at least the one i drove as a loaner from the Lexus dealership while my IS was in the shop did. ugh, i hated that mazda, except for the buttons on the steering wheel. haha
They gave you a 6 as a loaner at a Lexus dealership?!? I get an RX330 everytime I bring my IS in, I'd be pissed if they gave me a 6...haha.

- Jared

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
DanielIS300 said:
compared to other underpowered front wheel drive cars. i.e. the hyundai sonata.

and i thought nissan used shitty material for the dash. the six looks like they used plastic from a damn melted g.i.joe.

·
Registered
209 Posts
scruffyburritos said:

they did what?! that sounds like an enterprise rental move

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH BISHES.

MY GF's SISTER JUST TOTALLED HER 96 AVALON AND NOW GOT THE 6 CYLINDER mazda6.....just wait guys...just wait...vids to come soon.... =D

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
HAHAHAH +REP TO THE MAX FOR HANDSOFSTONE FOR THE MAJOR MAZDA6 PWNAGE

:p :p :p

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Good job, handsofstone. Its been a while since I've seen anyone get some +rep around here. With all the wild a** convos, it was as if it had been ruled out or something, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts