Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to be very specific i am looking for this

but for an 02 and not an 01

otherwise i am looking for all of the information, i got the compete wirinfg diagrams from seloc but that dind't help me much, as the instructions again form seloc, say to use things that aren't there.

it is very possible that i am reaing this thing wrong. at this moment i will take a somethign like that for an safc as it uses a lot of the same wires for general hook up(power rpm maf ground), and injectors and stuff... i would think(don't quote me on that)

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, well i figured out the wiring diagram and the instrucitons, is anyone interested in an 02 emanage pin-out diagram? i'll let you know if i am right, i also found a somewhat blank ecu diagram for an 02+

i found some errors( i think) after researching into the wiring diagram with these instructions - please correct me if i am wrong i stress please

http://www.seloc.net/02emanage.htm

particularly:

-ME01 is in C3 (E-5 pin 3) - as opposed to f19(haven't found it yet)
this is only a ground, so i don't think it matters a super amount but still

-injector 6 (#60) (C15 or E-5 pin 15) - as opposed to E15 (E-7 pin 15)(can't find what this really is)
this seems pretty important so i would like to get it right

- E01 is in C2 (E-5 pin 2) - as opposed to the stated E4 (E-7 pin 4) which is E03 both of these connectors are grounds, so i don't think it makes a big difference.

if someone can double check this it'd be great, or if you have done this before PLEASE tell me i am wrong i am about to tear into this thing in my car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.