Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer here in NJ is getting a Red '02 5-spd fully loaded, including NAV. Does anyone around here know if their dealership is getting a Blue '02 5-spd fully loaded w/NAV and black interior? Maybe our dealerships can trade cars?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
my dealer in MD said that NO nav cars are available in the first allocation, anywhere. he asked if i want a blue with out nav, i'm not sure if i want to go that way and get an aftermarket nav system or not, and maybe use the factory screen?

Originally posted by dan:
My dealer here in NJ is getting a Red '02 5-spd fully loaded, including NAV. Does anyone around here know if their dealership is getting a Blue '02 5-spd fully loaded w/NAV and black interior? Maybe our dealerships can trade cars?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Bellevue. Do you know which salesperson told you they are getting a blue one with nav and when is it supposed to be here?
I am still waiting for my silver 5 speed with nav and I was told I was getting the first one...also from Lexus of Belleuve...and I have already been waiting almost two weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
sk121_2000
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing