Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts

this has been posted so mannnnnyyyyyyyy tiiiimmmmmeeesss...
you will get beaten for sure in 0 to 70 mph.
i raced one before with mine when i was stock.
i have a 5-spd. about half a car length i lost up to 70mph,
but started to gain some back after that...

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked through like 3 pages of this forum and couldn't find an stock e shift against a stock type s so i figured i would just post

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bitching: don't try to act like a smart ass :bitching: newb( for one thing i have more posts then you and another) that rsx has a short shifter and exhuast if you could read you might of seen that my post is talking about a stockRSX type s and a stock IS e shift not 5 speed :bitching:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
:bitching: don't try to act like a smart ass :bitching: newb( for one thing i have more posts then you and another) that rsx has a short shifter and exhuast if you could read you might of seen that my post is talking about a stockRSX type s and a stock IS e shift not 5 speed :bitching:
You'll lose..so kill yourself now...

·
Registered
115 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
You'll lose..so kill yourself now...
Haaaa...... :lol:

God I love this forum!!! :chill:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
shut the fuck up. You are a newb and will ALWAYS be a noob...50 something posts don't mean shit. I don't care if you have 500... :roll:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I love how Billy called someone a n00b that has been on this forum for a day longer! Buwahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts