Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...a while back i made a duel gauge pod. it was a custom job, and looks great. i modified a F-350 gauge pod to fit an 01 IS300.

***NOTE: I'M NOT RESPONCIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE WITH THE GAUGE POD SUCH AS AIRBAG PROBLEM. THIS IS DESIGNED FOR AN 01 IS300...NOT ANYOTHER YEAR.***

anyway, it fits a 2" gauge, and will include all 4 bolts for the pillar. this is very nicely made, and is primed for paint. i'm asking $135 shipped. i'm also taking offers. let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note...this was unpainted, and was in the bondo stage. its now a pillar color greyish blue....;)

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Auburn_is said:
what kind of airbag problems???

if you have an air bag, the pod will need to be secured to that pillar so therefore causing an obstruction

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^just like he said...the 02's and up have curtin airbags, and, you can't really mount it that well withouth bolting it to the pillar. but, i'm dropping the price to $115 shipped.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
I would toss on ebay, sad to say there are probably some other people on there

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...yea, i know...its bout to go on ebay. everyone here either thinks its "rice" or, they just don't like the pillar gauge setup...so...its all good. hopefully someone there will take it off my hands. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts