Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 Lexus is300 iam not getting any power to fuel pump efi and open circuit is fine since the fuel pump relay works with polse positive until vehicle is running on crank I use a probe and getting power on 3 terminals on the relay so I decided to check the fuel pump running direct power to pump it comes on I replaced relay and still not getting power to fuel pump used starter fluid to make sure iam getting spark the car ran so I know it’s just fuel any suggestions I also jumped it from efi to fuel pump and nothing

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I have a 01 Lexus is300 iam not getting any power to fuel pump efi and open circuit is fine since the fuel pump relay works with polse positive until vehicle is running on crank I use a probe and getting power on 3 terminals on the relay so I decided to check the fuel pump running direct power to pump it comes on I replaced relay and still not getting power to fuel pump used starter fluid to make sure iam getting spark the car ran so I know it’s just fuel any suggestions I also jumped it from efi to fuel pump and nothing
Check your ignition switch. Not the tumble, but the contacts. Also is your security system deactivated? (light not flashing or on)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The security lights is off so I got up this morning after sleeping on it get to find out theirs no ground to relay I put a temp ground and not it’s functioning the way it’s soposed to but still not starting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts