Lexus IS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
By far the best and cheapest catch can Ive found on the internet. Its made by a company called AEL Supply on eBay. It has multiple baffles like a maize from the bottom to the top of the breather. Heres a pic installed:

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
You have any interior shots of the center console area?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Went to a track rental today. I found out that the car has an open diff (FUUUUU), time for an LSD. All passes were on 6psi (488whp). My first 60' of the day was 1.85, but the car shifted weird into 3rd so I let out and went 12.2 @ 87mph LOL. Second pass was the fastest and here it is:

Im going to try and put some weight in the trunk and get the 60' down. If the car would 1.7 60' I think it would 10's. O well, time for a limited slip and some weight! Videos to come, hopefully someone got my passes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome! I'd love to do an ls1 swap. I work at tognottis and we have crate engines all day. We stock all major brands, edelbrock, Holley, nos, etc.

We actually have a built ls crate engine, I wish my boss would hook me up!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Holy sh!t. That thing is unreal. Makes my gte look like a power wheels lol. Congrats on makin the jump to beast mode. Seriously music to my ears.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts