Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cars been acting like it’s in limp mode. Started with putting a cold air on. Started being real sluggish and hesitating to shift. Then went back to stock intake and new Denso maf. Ran fine for a minute and then Issue persisted. Ran codes and said a clogged cat. Gutted the cat and problem persists. Took it to the dealership for a diagnostic and here’s what I got

·
Registered
148 Posts
What do you expect making a new thread with the same problem you posted previously?
Your answer was given in your previous thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cars been acting like it’s in limp mode. Started with putting a cold air on. Started being real sluggish and hesitating to shift. Then went back to stock intake and new Denso maf. Ran fine for a minute and then Issue persisted. Ran codes and said a clogged cat. Gutted the cat and problem persists. Took it to the dealership for a diagnostic and here’s what I got View attachment 133512
What do you expect making a new thread with the same problem you posted previously?
Your answer was given in your previous thread.
My bad I understand. The answer I got had no relevance to an 01 so I thought maybe if I changed the topic header it would narrow it down to someone who actually have a solution. I’m not utilizing the forum right I guess

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
If you know better. Why ask. Also double posts are against the rules and are not cool.
Plus cat codes will not effect it that much with all 3 cats being gone. The dealer only knows that the codes mean replace the part.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for breaking the rules. I’m just really trying to get this car running right so I can drive it and after endless searches on this forum with no answers and nothing but what part to replace from the dealership I’m at a dead end. Sorry for wasting y’alls time

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Dropped the cat back when I got it back and gutted the third cat. It had pieces from the cats in the headers that were probably blocking it. Runs fine now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts