Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
01 Lexus IS300 Black/Black Cloth Interior. The car is in GREAT shape! I have no door dings on the car, there's one scratch on the roof, and one scratch on the driver side door, both quite small. Past that, the car is scratch/dent free minus the usual road marks on the bottom front bumper. There is NO scratches on the hood, and thats actually because its Carbon Fiber (rocks bounce off without chipping away at the hood). This car has been a show car for about a year and a half, and I've taken four trophies with it thus far. The engine has approx 20k less miles than the rest of the vehicle. I put a new/used engine in the car that was professionally installed by Colvin Automotive in Austin, TX (They are the shop that did Lance Armstrong's car that was on "Overhaulin"). The vehicle overall has just under 98k miles. Maintenance wise I've kept up with everything, and I've already swapped out the timing belt, spark plugs (100k plugs), I've done the 80k transmission fluid change, and recently had a coolant flush. All modifications done to the vehicle are bolt ons, which means I've kept the reliability factor you'd expect to see from a Lexus.
Modifications:
-15% Tint front and back
-DG Motorsports carbon fiber hood w/ sparco hoodpins
-Turboeast ceramic race header
-Toyomoto race pipe
-HKS Hiper cat-back muffler (note that I have ALL factory exhaust components)
-Custom B-Pipe (resonator)
-18" ASR AS1's black w/chrome lip (minor curb rash on one wheel)
-Nitto NT555 Tires (approx 8k miles)
-K&N FIPK
-Custom engine cover (see pictures)
-Pioneer Avic D3 Touchscreen Nav
-Custom sub box for 2 12" subs (currently houses 2 12" JLW6 12's)
** NOTE: Sub box bolts to the back seat and hovers above the trunk floor
allowing access to spare tire without removal of ANY equipment.**
-Fiberglass door panels with aftermarket component and coax speakers all around
-New Philips 8k HID bulbs
-Custom headlights and taillights painted high gloss black inside to match car
-TRD Spoiler
-1 Turboeast electronic shift kit NOT INSTALLED
-1 Set of FIGS hood props NOT INSTALLED

THIS CAR IS HOT! Runs Great, Sounds AMAZING!
Asking Price: 15k Neg

Pictures:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
buuuuuuuumpin it up

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hah, i saw your car yesterday at Parmer and I35. I saw the nose sticking out at the line and said, damn, good looking IS. Definitly looks better in person.

good luck selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts