Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought or have feedback on those headlights they sell on eBay titled: 01-05 LEXUS IS300 CCFL HALO HID PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS? I asked a few questions but never got a straight answer from any of the three vendors. They all have the same product (chrome and black housing) and all have the same price for the most part. I'm aware they don't come with the ballast and I could always switch that out of my stock ones but my concern is about whether or not the auto-level feature works with their lights and second they use H7 HID bulbs for the low-beams and I don't know if I can use my stock bulbs instead or not. What are the pros and cons here??? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Wow not another one. Haha, just kidding bro. Try to search next time cause this is one of those topics that has been covered too many times.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
IT NEVER ENDS!!! lol
In some topics is ok to repost because maybe the topic wasn't covered as much but when theres like 20+ threads on this i mean lol all you need to type is Ebay in the search bar and BAM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts