Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is! This is the 1326 page 14.4Mb Diagnostic Manual. This is not the FSM, which is already a sticky, only the DI section of it that's not included in any link and hasn't been available until now. It includes complete, easy to read troubleshooting for all major systems on all years of the IS300. It also contains part numbers(for parts and SST's), the complete wiring schematics and electrical troubleshooting, TSB's, and much more. It also contains all major codes(DTC's), the definition of them, and an easy guide on how to repair the fault(s). It's the same manual Lexus uses and I constantly reference it when helping out on here. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nji5xr398lz7mio/2001-05 IS300 Diagnostic & Wiring & TSB Manual.pdf?dl=0

Here's some pin outs for the loose connectors in the ECM box.
http://my.is/forums/f87/ecu-body-harness-plug-pinout-470945/#post7002209

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is Greatly appreciated,are their other manuals available for 02 IS300.Its getting to the age of project time of PMs and some needed replacement work.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is Greatly appreciated,are their other manuals available for 02 IS300.Its getting to the age of project time of PMs and some needed replacement work.
No problem. Check the first gen Showroom forum for FSM. I just updated it not too long ago, so there's a link i have added in the OP to a download page.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason, do you know if there is a diagnostic manual for the Body? I'm throwing some B-codes, specifically B1421, B1423 and B1411 and I'd like to read up on them.
I believe the diagnostic manual is actually much larger than what is hosted here and may have body codes. I believe there is some in the link here but not many. The FSM covers some of this but not code related. I can tell you...

B1421 is solar sensor malfunction(driver side bubble). FSM shows what the voltage should be and how it fluctuates.

B1423 is open in pressure sensor circuit/abnormal refrigerant pressure. Sensor located in front of radiator/driver side.

B1411 is Room temperature sensor circuit malfunction(located on the driver side and behind panel below steering column.

Now you could use the FSM's specs and see what you have at sensors. Almost sounds like you have some opens. Here's the indexed FSM which you probably have. http://db.tt/xmQ2dI4r

·
Registered
107 Posts
the link says from 2002-2005.................Are these the same for the 2001? Im going to attempt to wire in my aemv2.....any help on what schematics and where to find them that are needed is GREATLY appreciated.
thanks

gabe

also, can I get the "wiring for dummies" version please :) this is my first Toyota/lexus

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I know this is an old thread, but any chance someone still has the diagnostics manual they can toss a link up for? The dropbox link in the original post doesn't work anymore. Several things in the FSM reference the DI pages, but it's not available in the other downloads.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Link doesnt work

Hey, does anyone have a working link or file? The original post w/ link does not work

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
18 Participants
2002manualsportcross
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing