Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
Wow i didn't know you could get pulled over for your side markers lol, but I already order red LeDs for the back and im going to order today some LEDs for the vanity mirrors, since all the interior lights are white. Im thinking on selling my Greddy front and rear lip since they're just laying arround.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
Little updates, this week I will be searching and buying materials to do the wrap maybe in the next two weeks. For now, I came up with two 10' kickers lol thinking of fitting a bass control knob where the heat seat button is, my car didn't come with that feature so I have to empty slots. I will also make a new custom box because that thing is going to take all my trunk space.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Thanks :), this VLED LEDs are really bright, I like! Really good quality. I think I'm going to order the front side markers and probably turning signals
You can get your side markers to blink with the signals and still act like sidemarkers. PM me for details!

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
this has become quite a nice build thread :approve:

very nice project. glad to see you sticking it out and making it work. looks great thus far!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #115 (Edited)
Update
I already ordered the Amber LEDs for the front side markers, also ordered some 5k LEDs for the vanity mirrors and a 4g wiring kit for the sub-woofer.

I'm thinking of redoing my dashboard lighting with VLED LEDs, I bought LEDs from autolumination but they are not really good quality, they are really dim right on the climate controls and yes brightness control is all the way up. Oh and my hazard button light is off.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Crappy phone pictures sorry! lol

I need to paint the rear center cap, had to buy one because the other one flew off I guess...

I still need to intall my TRD carbon fiber spoiler, but that will be after I wrap this baby up.. yeeh!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #120 (Edited)
Yeap, I'm gonna go blue, I've always wanted a blue car lol I love how it looks in MSM (Millenium Silver Metallic) but I really like the WRB (World Rally Blue) or maybe a Teal same color as my signature, I still have time to change my mind about the color, the appointment is next week.

101 - 120 of 476 Posts