Lexus IS Forum banner

Seriously why all the talk

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ISFAN 
#1 ·
I wanted to post this in here, so I did not have to put up with all the bull from the Acura crowd.

Why all of a sudden is there this big issue on our forum about Acura vs. Lexus. First Geoff with his CLS and now we have TL folks. Where is all this coming from.

Geez, just a month ago we were hanging having a good time, now we are getting bashed left and right from these people.

I just wish they would go back to their own forum. Not that I am against other vehicles or opinions, but geez man they come in here throwing knives, what do they expect from us. Just lay down let them walk over our car.

Thanks for letting me vent in the owners forum.

Ahh now I can go to bed and kiss the wife and kids good night!

#2 ·
serious, im glad we have this place. like a vip room so we dont have to put up with the fleas. I have no idea why they come to this forum to tell us how they think our cars are crappy. im seriously thinking they are meeting up at h/a.net and conspiring to come over and spit in our faces.

#3 ·
It's a b!tch. In fact, for every time I browse general, I feel a little worse about my car. Call me sensitive, but unless you possess one of those extraordinary (read pathological) personalities where nothing affects ya, cumulative critism WILL take its toll.

But let me tell ya, it all melts away when I leave these forums of uncollected trash(talk) and return to the real world for a drive. The cliche "more than just the sum of its parts" can't be further apt.

#5 ·
The internet just makes it far too easy for people with bad attitudes to go around trying to spoil any fun forums they can find.

I wish they had better things to do, but they seem compelled to go kicking sand in everyone's face to get attention.

#6 ·
yeah, its real easy to talk crap if you never have to face up to it...how many of these big bad trash talkers would walk into Lexus headquarters and say that to the president of Lexus USA's face? I guess they don't have the physical balls so they pretend to have the virtual balls so they can feel better about not getting none.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.