Lexus IS Forum banner

Salutations and Congratulations newly owner of a white IS300

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cardinal_creek 
#1 ·
I should have posted this thread that night of the incident, but I didn't get a chance to until now.

The date was 10/22/00 00:45 on Rt. 18 N. I was coming back from a movie, BeDazzled ( Pay It Forward was better ) and I see this car w/ 4 red circular rear lights. I was thinking to myself, what in the hell is that car? It's pretty damn sweet. I drive up to it and low and behold, it’s a newly owned, cuz of the temp tag, white IS300. I think I was more excited to see his car, than I was driving my car home for the 1st time, heh. This car in motion is… I can’t even describe it… its beyond words. We were driving side by side @ ~65 for a while, probably checking each other’s cars out. I had to exit, you flashed and honked and I gave you the thumbs up.

A parked IS300 doesn’t do justice to a moving IS300 as pictures don’t do justice to the IS300. If you haven’t seen this car in motion 1st hand, then I urge you to get a trustworthy friend to cruise in your car and you follow and watch in awe.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.