Lexus IS Forum banner

Pics of My IS

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  TEG 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my IS. It has 5Zigen GT8 wrapped with Nitto 555's. I also have the trd altezza grill, rmm intake, tint. Im getting coilovers in a few weeks.

Black_IS300

See less See more
#3 ·
hey where did you get the altezza emblem for the trunk? i've been looking around for those at shops around where i live and i cant find it. and how much did it cost? oh and one more thing. what does the TRd grill look like? can you post a pic of that or put a link on for me.
thanks
-phil

#6 ·
if you need anything for your car go to Dynamic Autosports in Irvine or Lake Forest. Just call 411 for the number. but they have or can get anything. they are one of the major importers of Apexi. and im just telling everyone to go there cuz its my homeboys store. so give them some business. thats the place where imma get all my work done when get enough ends and decide what i want to do.
-phil

#8 ·
Black IS,
Yo, you got a dope ride! i got a few quick questions. are the words "lexus, " IS300,' and th "L" logo just held on my an adhesive or do they have pegs in them, so when you take it out it leaves the holes? where did you get the TRD grill and how much? i cant find any parts at stores and im too impateint to order over the internet. and where you at? cuz Dynamics is like a couple minutes away from my house.

Just to let everyone know:
Dynamic Autosports
23901 Remme Ridge, Lake Forest
CA 92630
Phone: (949) 457-1234

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.