Lexus IS Forum banner

Owners meet

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  ISFAN 
#1 ·
We should try to arrange all the owners getting together. A road trip if you will.

I am in Florida, what do ya all say?

#7 ·
Originally posted by laughingboy:

Gotta defend the West Side!!
Let's not forget your mudslides and smog and what do you smacks pay for a 4 bedroom house and don't your ISs go for MSRP out there

East coast - change of seasons, you guys should see the Fall color. So what 30" of snow no biggie makes Spring all the more enjoyable. Speaking of which I have to figure out what I'm going to do about these tires for winter - don't worry I won't post *another question* about snow tires.

Done ramblin'.

#8 ·
You guys just get your azz to Florida. The best state in the UNION. Beach weather all year round, NO STATE INCOME TAX, but we do have a republican guv
. I know your shocked I am a democrat.

Insurance rates are good if you live north of palm beach county. The Orlando Magic, need I say more?

Oh no snow!!!!

[This message has been edited by ISFAN (edited October 19, 2000).]

#9 ·
You got room in your pad for Mr and Mrs Card and the two cardinal chicks? If so, I'll plan to come down for a long weekend in February.

My kids are 4 and 2 - 'bout the same as yours right, what could be better

We'll return the favor in the summer - you'd love a tour of historic Philadelphia - Ben Franklin buried under 6' of dirt, Betsy Ross' house, Independance Hall and the Liberty Bell...

#13 ·
Originally posted by cardinal_creek:
You got room in your pad for Mr and Mrs Card and the two cardinal chicks? If so, I'll plan to come down for a long weekend in February.

My kids are 4 and 2 - 'bout the same as yours right, what could be better

We'll return the favor in the summer - you'd love a tour of historic Philadelphia - Ben Franklin buried under 6' of dirt, Betsy Ross' house, Independance Hall and the Liberty Bell...

Come on down. I have two girls, one will be 4 in December the other will be one in Feb.

Not a huge house, but we have a guest room and the girls can share their rooms. Disney heee haw

#16 ·
Saturday, October 28th, I will arrive at 1:30pm, run the road at 2:00pm
Mt. Baldy area

I'm going to run my IS on a relatively deserted stretch of road. If anybody would like to see this piece of road at that date and time, give me a mail at <edited>.

This is not an organized event. I'm just an independent enthusiast, and any other enthusiasts that show up are on their own. But feel free to chat, learn my route, and maybe we'll arrive at the same destination to do some more chatting.

Like I said before, this fairly scenic mountain route is pretty deserted. It's two-lane, very twisty, and definitely an exhilarating drive at 9/10ths-pace. It's a technical run, as opposed to a speed run.

[This message has been edited by DtEW (edited November 25, 2000).]

#22 ·
lex. im in irvine. theres quite a few IS owners that regularly post that live in irvine. turtle rock is cool. go south more and theres ortega hwy on the way to san juan capistrano. me and a couple others a tryin to set up a socal IS meet. its in the primitive stages, but hopefully we can get something started ASAP. let me know and maybe we can meet up and cruise.

mike

#24 ·
Originally posted by accelr8:
ISFAN:

I'll be up in Orlando in January to run the Disney Marathon....we oughta plan something then.

Cool beans my man. Run in the marathone, crap, I could not run to my car without getting out of breath. How old are ya? Tell me some young little snapper keeping in shape, so us old men look well old!

#25 ·
39, ISFAN...well above who I think Lexus targets with the IS...but, hey, age is a state of mind. You won't ever catch me driving a Buick Century or Park Avenue, although I did rent a Deville out in Cali this summer.

Damn, I AM getting old.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.