Well I got my Tap Turn today and installed it. Here is a quick summary on how to install as there are no instructions.
The flasher relay module is located behind the fuse box in the driver side kick panel.
1. (this step not necessary but made it way easier) I removed the foot rest by the clutch so I had room to pry the fuse box out. Just pull it hard its held in by 2 plastic clips that you can get at.
2. Remove the Driver side kick panel so you can see the fuse box. This is covered on the forum in detail but heres a rundown. There is a black finger screw by the pedals, just use your fingers to unscrew it. I also unpop the plastic trim along the side of the frame next to the seat where it meets the kick panel to make it easier to pull it off. Now pull the kick panel towards you and it will pop off.
3. Now you are looking at a beige colored fuse box. Along the bottom is a silver 10mm bolt. Use a ratchet and extension to unscrew this.
4. Near the top you will see a pink box. There is another silver 10mm bolt. Unscrew that.....youll need the extension so you are not super uncomfortable.
5. Stick a flat head behind the lower part of the fuse box and pry the box forward so that you can see the RED flasher relay (its also labeled FLASHER on the back of the fuse box).
6. There are plastic clips on either side of the relay, one you can see the other you cannot. Pry off one side and then yank the relay out.
7. Stick new Tap Turn relay in and hit your hazards to make sure it works.
8. Re assemble.
Hope thats helpful