Lexus IS Forum banner

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!! All Forum Members!!!!!!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  IS_Dude 
#1 ·
I just scanned through the columns on this site and came across the Suspension Tuning Part 1 Article...This is the best article I have read in a long long long time!!

I have been preaching the exact same thing to all who have asked me for suggestions for the IS300....You guys know who you are...

I am greatly looking forward to Part 2 of the series as I want to be convinced how a RS200 kit will be suitable for an IS300...

Who is the Author?? Jedi???Great Job!!!!!!!!!

I urge ALL forum members to read this before spending a penny on suspension...

#2 ·
Chin Kwan said:
I just scanned through the columns on this site and came across the Suspension Tuning Part 1 Article...This is the best article I have read in a long long long time!!

I have been preaching the exact same thing to all who have asked me for suggestions for the IS300....You guys know who you are...

I am greatly looking forward to Part 2 of the series as I want to be convinced how a RS200 kit will be suitable for an IS300...

Who is the Author?? Jedi???Great Job!!!!!!!!!

I urge ALL forum members to read this before spending a penny on suspension...
I just got done reading it...and you're right, great article! I don't know a whole lot about suspension setups, but it really wasn't hard to understand. I like!! Thanks man!

#6 ·
I know who wrote it. ;) I'm not telling though. And it is really good isn't it. Kudos and a beer to the author.

I will tease and say that I believe there were more in the series and hopefully jedi will post another soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.