Just an update. I got my car back a few months ago from a shop that replaced my turbo. They changed the spark plugs after a compression test so I figured they were all good.... They were gapped anywhere from .22 to .30. Ridiculous.
I got some new NGK wires (old ones had some wear on the rubber head), 6 new spark plug and gapped by my self with a feeler gauge @ .28, tested the resistance of all 3 coil packs (came out at .7ohms across the board), swaped the position of all 3 just to be sure.
Runs smooooooth now. Finally.
I guess if you want it done right you gota do it yourself!
02 GGP E-Shift // PTE5858 - 7psi - 350whp