Lexus IS Forum banner

IS300.net members, PLEASE READ.

637 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Lexus_IS300 
#1 ·
i am keeping a page for my own reference as well as other members on this board's members info. if any of you would like to be posted on the page, please email me at IHFI@digitalquest.net with your is300.net username, real name, email, aim, and icq if you have it. i think most of you will find the page to be a useful source, and i know that tony think it's redudant, but for my own reference, i'd like to have one. here's the address if you'd like to view the page:
http://www.digitalquest.net/ihfi/is300/memberspage.htm

#3 ·
Originally posted by wazzup:
Just to add to this, during down times of IS300.NET, we were able to refer to Lexus_IS300's page and start up our own chat sessions while we suffered from IS300.NET withdrawal.
the only thing is my bastard pos aim stopped working this morning...stupid aol...
it finally started workin except when i signed on it told me my buddy list was unavailable...damn aol...i don't see why it can't read the buddy list off my computer like it used to. the only time that central buddy list helps is when you sign on from a comp that u don't normally use. one more time...damn aol!

#4 ·
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
the only thing is my bastard pos aim stopped working this morning...stupid aol...
it finally started workin except when i signed on it told me my buddy list was unavailable...damn aol...i don't see why it can't read the buddy list off my computer like it used to. the only time that central buddy list helps is when you sign on from a comp that u don't normally use. one more time...damn aol!
i think it happened to everyone today scott..

#7 ·
i hate AOL AIM!!!!!

#10 ·
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
i am keeping a page for my own reference as well as other members on this board's members info. if any of you would like to be posted on the page, please email me at IHFI@digitalquest.net with your is300.net username, real name, email, aim, and icq if you have it. i think most of you will find the page to be a useful source, and i know that tony think it's redudant, but for my own reference, i'd like to have one. here's the address if you'd like to view the page:
http://www.digitalquest.net/ihfi/is300/memberspage.htm
My aim screen name should be "cardinalcreek" no spaces. Thanks for putting this together!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.