Lexus IS Forum banner

Greetings from Ireland

721 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Dan_and_his_RS 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, thought i'd sign up on this forum and see if i can get/give any useful info. I drive a 99 Toyota Altezza RS200, not sure if you have them over there, but ive heard the IS300 is similar.I'll have a browse through the forum and expect a load of noob questions. Only had it a few months, heres one r 2 quick pics

These are quite expensive still to buy over here so ill have to save up for the list of planned mods!

See less See more
#8 ·
nice ride!

I've got the IS200 myself - which is basicly the same as a AS200.

As for exterior mods you would have to look into the differences on the front and rear bumpers,on the US spec IS300 at least. They are fitted with chunkier bumpers for safety regulations I believe.

Other than that - if you plan on getting coilovers or springs - keep in mind the weight difference.

keep it clean!

Lars.

#9 ·
Yeah, like Oakley said, you are going to want a body/lip kit designed for the Altezza. As far as the suspension goes, everything is interchangeable. I know a front strut bar for our cars will not work on the IS300 but I am not sure about the other way around. Is there a lot of aftermarket parts there in Ireland for the Altezza???

#10 ·
Blue99Altezza said:
Yeah, like Oakley said, you are going to want a body/lip kit designed for the Altezza. As far as the suspension goes, everything is interchangeable. I know a front strut bar for our cars will not work on the IS300 but I am not sure about the other way around. Is there a lot of aftermarket parts there in Ireland for the Altezza???
Well there is plenty of performance/suspension mods available, just not too many body kits, aftermarket headlights etc . I was going to go for a turbo kit but insurance company would not allow it.
:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.