Join Date: Jan 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This procedure is used to clear all previously registered key codes and then, to register new key code(s).
1. Insert the key in the ignition and, then remove it.
2. Press the driver’s power door lock switch, LOCK to UNLOCK, 5 times.
3. Close and open the driver’s door.
4. Press the driver’s power door lock switch, LOCK to UNLOCK, 5 times.
5. Insert the key in the ignition and cycle the key TWICE from LOCK to ON.
6. Remove the key from the ignition.
The power door lock switch will respond by automatically cycling TWICE from UNLOCK to LOCK
confirming REWRITE MODE.
7. Press the key’s lock and unlock buttons simultaneously, then release.
8. Press either the key’s lock or unlock button for one second.
The power door lock switch will automatically cycle from UNLOCK to LOCK indicating the following:
• ONCE to confirm that registration was complete.
• TWICE to indicate that the registration was unsuccessful.
9. Additional key codes may be registered by repeating steps 7 and 8 above.
|Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|