ROTM Contest: July 2013
The contest works like this:
Today until July 21, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter.
From July 22 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes will be the winner for the month!!
The July 2013 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of August 2013. Let's see whatcha got!
Ride of the Month Rules
1) All IS models compete against each other.
2) If you have won in the past 3 months you are not eligible (e.g. if you won for the month of April the next month you could enter would be August)
3) No "photoshopping" of photos in a manner that manipulates the look of the car. White balance and other tasteful color edits are allowed. Changing the color of the vehicle or accessories is NOT allowed. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are allowed but frowned upon. Anyone that is thought to have violated this rule will be given a very short period of time (hours) to provide unaltered photos. If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated this rule they will be disqualified from any future contests if they are found to have used altered photos.
4) You may only enter your own personal car not your buddy's car or your mother's car, you get the point. Company built show cars are not allowed.
5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos
. You are not allowed to change (this means adding or deleting or any alterations) your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.
- Do not create fake accounts for votes. Every vote is monitored by the Admin team and cross-checked to see if the user account is valid.
- No soliciting or campaigning for votes through PM or in threads.
If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated the stated rules, they will be disqualified and restricted to enter any future contests. Rules are subject to change. Should a situation arise that can't be resolved by these rules, the Administrators will work out the details.
- Members with less than 50 post count have been restricted from voting.