Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for these threads. I could not have made this fix without all of this valuable info.
Here is a decent pic of the clips n rods insatlled
To secure the motor housing, I used 5-minute epoxy. I just put it in 5 locations around the seam.
This helped me a lot. I just put one of the bold in and I held the door lock module up while I worked on it.
I did have some challenges along the way.
This is when this tuned bad.......see the 2 cracks, this part was bad. What to do.....
I decided to try and fix it. So I made this part to replace the rod mount.
Here is my new rod mount.
and here it is with the clip in it.
Thanks again to all that have made these threads, it was a great help to me.