Official Feedback Thread | THMotorsports - Page 3 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks Jonathan for the Black Friday deals & price matching.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broketuner View Post
Vendor: thmotorsports

Satisfaction level: before the sale 10/10...after the sale maybe more like a 4/10

Basically told me what they thought I wanted to hear before buying...bought the items andeverything as far as the items being in stock and shipping times was BS

Brakelines turned out to be made to order, took two weeks, brake pads took about 3 weeks was initially told everything in stocl would ship within 24 hours...got run around about trying to get tracking info and was told "I think it shipped, but I really don't know"....WTF?

Full story here: https://my.is/forums/f180/your-shippi...vement-443302/

They also basically tried to bribe me to take the thread down...with "at their cost" pricing on any item I wanted...sounds amazing right? Everything I inquired about. Ended up being higher priced then their website...why? Because if they're giving me the item I wanted at cost the "free ground shipping on orders over 100" goes out the window and the warehouse where they get their stuff from is in my state so id have to also pay the sales tax on top of the shipping

Overall their prices are good but don't expect anything they say relating to lead times to be accurate and their customer service after you give them money is about as screwed up as SRT.
I have responded to this and to you in several ways. You're requests were completely not within the norm when it comes to finding an accommodation. We DO NOT BRIBE at all. We merely wanted to find common ground, if I am resolving your problem and I am more than willing to give you ANY PART on my site for my cost price. It's a reasonable request that I ask you take down your negative post. But I never said that was an ultimatum. The offer always stood for you. You wanted my offer + more and I can not give parts away for free. You filled a complaint back in July of last year, I proceeded to work with you in any way I can and yet over 6 months later you are still bashing THMotorsports when I have been available for any parts at anytime 5 days a week and never heard from you.

We have an "A+ Rating" on the BBB. Have the best reviews on all the forums across the entire web. our reputation for being easily accessible is very well known along with being more than fair giving you a means to end on this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njshorts View Post
Vendor: THMotorsports

Positives:
Cost

Negatives:
Poor customer service and response time
Poor internal communication
Offensive at best

I purchased a set of coilovers, spark plugs, brake lines and a radiator cap from THMotorsports as a test order before ordering additional suspension and performance components. I appreciated the initial quick response, but it seemed as time went on they didn't want to respond to me- only replying to messages late in the day... A scary experience for someone that didn't want to buy from a no-stock "I-have-a-day-job" shop (which is why I ordered from them, the posts about them gave great credibility to THMotorsports).

I was never told that the coilovers or brake lines weren't in stock- this is a problem... all I look for is to have a vendor that is up front with me. If they're not in stock and have to be ordered, say so. After over two weeks of trying to get a straight answer about my coilovers, one department said they had them in stock, another said they arent and I should not work with customer service for status, rather shipping as if I had created a problem by copying both sides as neither seemed to have accurate information. This had followed their copying of each other when e-mailing me.

After a frustrating series of e-mails, I had parts of my order that would not be available until mid-Jan cancelled and reluctantly advised them to ship the coilovers, with shipping occurring 20 days after the order had been paid.

If you choose to go with them, do yourself a favour- don't assume their internal communications are on-point or that your items are readily available... Be proactive and ask every question that you can think of in advance.

If THMotorsports wishes to do better- please analyze this transaction from initial inquiry to completion so that you can better your business. Miscommunication, mistakes and delays happen. The difference between an average vendor and a GREAT vendor boil down to how these issues are handled. Professionally, I deal with 10-15 vendors daily for my clients. When I have an experience similar to this with one of them, they're done.
I would care to disagree. You placed an order during Black Friday Sales which is the busiest time of the entire year. We had the item in-stock for you but due to high demand was sold before your order went through. We can not make more product when we are not the manufacture.

Our level professionalism was second to none in this matter. The communication issues we were having was that you would email 2 different departments the same questions and then we both had the same answer and it was overly redundant when you email me, pm me, and then email shipping department. When I refered you to one person handling the entire issue for you in the shipping department.

Furthermore, we kept you updated with the entire order the entire time for you and at no point did we lose communication. Black Friday time on deals is very hectic and lots of people buying a lot of stuff at the same time. It was clearly in-stock at the time of purchase and sold by the time the order came through.

If you would like some sort of compensation for your troubles, I'd be happy to extend an offer to you privately. Our OUTSTANDING reviews since 2003 speak for themselves and our "A+" rating on the BBB makes us the benchmark in this business.

Thank you.

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- Phone: 1-800-959-0145 EXT: 7028
- [email protected]
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Fiend

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THMotorsports View Post
I would care to disagree. You placed an order during Black Friday Sales which is the busiest time of the entire year. We had the item in-stock for you but due to high demand was sold before your order went through. We can not make more product when we are not the manufacture.

Our level professionalism was second to none in this matter. The communication issues we were having was that you would email 2 different departments the same questions and then we both had the same answer and it was overly redundant when you email me, pm me, and then email shipping department. When I refered you to one person handling the entire issue for you in the shipping department.

Furthermore, we kept you updated with the entire order the entire time for you and at no point did we lose communication. Black Friday time on deals is very hectic and lots of people buying a lot of stuff at the same time. It was clearly in-stock at the time of purchase and sold by the time the order came through.

If you would like some sort of compensation for your troubles, I'd be happy to extend an offer to you privately. Our OUTSTANDING reviews since 2003 speak for themselves and our "A+" rating on the BBB makes us the benchmark in this business.

Thank you.
Do I need to post e-mails and PMs? Please, don't try to speak of professionalism and communication- it's just not there. I'd assume by now you'd be sick of writing this same reply and FIX THE PROBLEM.

Actions and the ratio of bad reviews to "OUTSTANDING" reviews speak louder than the "A+ BBB Rating".

-Nick
03 Yellow IS300 AT SOLD
2018 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Vendors > TH Motorsports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page